You run a business; you think you need a server?
Your company is doing OK but your computer setup is a bit of a mess, so far you've not had the chance, time or the knowledge to evaluate whether buying and installing a server could be the way forward for your company.
Discus can help you make this decision. Installing a server will allow you to manage all your computers from one central place. All your data, email, printers can be controlled & backed up all from a single administration point.
The server, along with a cabled network will allow all computers to talk to each other – no longer any need for multiple copies of databases and spreadsheets with an easy interface to schedule and manage diaries, appointments and group tasks and activities.
In a nutshell installing a server will make things a lot easier for you and your business to function.
What is a server & the what are the benefits?
- A server is desktop PC box –it will probably look very much like your PC at home but with a much more complex and enhanced operating system together with additional storage
- A server will provide you with security –tighter control within your computer network allowing you to provide unique usernames and passwords and control who has access to what and when on computers attached to the network
- A server will manage your data –all data is stored in one place, you will be able to centrally manage employee's data and email and have one central location for all your contacts, addresses and phone numbers
- A server will manage your printers -you will be able to manage your printers and who can print what and where
- A server will help you backup -you are given an easy to use platform to backup your important data, imagine if you lost your Outlook or CRM system tomorrow.. could you survive without it?
- A server will give allow you to diaries –you will have a diary for every employee, you can schedule meetings with other employees and ensure that you're making best use of your time
- A server will provide remote working capability –you will have the ability to access data and software remotely from Birmingham to Berlin or from Tyneside to Tokyo. You will be able to access your company network from anywhere in the world.
Want to know more? – we would be more than happy to explain in English, we are here to help whenever you need us.
Call Dayle on 0800 880 3360
Discus Systems - providing support throughout the West Midlands, covering Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Bromsgrove and Redditch.