INSIGHT 7 POINT GUIDE – HOW TO USE THE INSIGHT REPORTS
1 View your visitor list to see who has been looking at your site.
2 Identify which visitors you feel could be potential customers. This may be through recognising a name, looking at their web site or seeing what they have searched under, in order to be directed to your site.
• Which pages they have looked at • How many pages • Their search criteria
All of this information will give you a good insight into the type of product and service they are interested in.
4. Always do your research into the target Company, look at their history, look at their news etc. Establish as much about them as possible prior to making contact.
5. You then need to establish who you need to talk to in the organisation. There are 2 ways of doing this.
• Ring the organisation and ask who would be responsible for your particular area of interest. • Look on Linked-in 6. To approach them you could either telephone or email, whichever you feel most comfortable with and ascertain whether they would like more information about your products/services, this will allow you to enter into a dialogue about their requirements.
7. You should make contact as soon as you have identified them onto your site. You know they are interested in your products and services and you can guarantee they are also on your competitor’s sites!